Sunday 16 December 2012

Summer Hols

Oli has now completed primary school!  He starts High School on the 29th of January.  I start in my new teaching jobbie then, so now we're kicking back together on our summer hols.  Jeff has 11 days off over Christmas too so we're planning on what to do.  It will be lovely to spend some time together.
Jeff's mate and his two sons from Bideford came over and stayed with us for a few days en-route to New Zealand.  We have caught up on the gossip from the UK and they caught up on their sun-tans and surfing!  We went to Noosa one day when the surf was ENORMOUS and we were also lucky enough to see a koala in the wild too :)
We're moving on the 5th of January to Eumundi.  When we leave a rented property, we have to get the carpets cleaned as well as cleaning EVERYTHING so that we get our bond of $1500 back.  I thought I may get in a cleaner to ensure I didn't miss anything, but when the quotes were coming in at $450-$475 dollars, I decided to do it myself: that's several pairs of shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment