Monday 3 December 2012

Heatwave and Packing

I am up at 5.45am and the temperature's 26 degrees already! We're having a heat wave at the moment here, with tops of 39 degrees forecast for today. Unbearabubble. I am trying to get stuff packed as we'll be moving just after Christmas, but I keep coming out in a sweat....  We don't have air-con in our rental; just fans.  Fans are fine but, with this heat, they're just circulating the warm air!  Thankfully, our car does have air-con: we wouldn't survive an Aussie summer in Queensland without it. 
Change of plan. I've decided that today, I'll drop Oli off at school (last 3 days for him), do some washing (it drys on the line in an hour at the moment), pack some books up and then go to the beach to cool off. That's my day sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment