Thursday 26 April 2012

The Big 50

26 April 1962... I entered the world... move along 50 years to 26 April 2012 and I celebrated my 50th birthday!  Busy day... I have taken a new job working as Admin Manager at the local tennis club in Mooloolaba... I work Monday to Thursday and I am available for supply teaching on Fridays only (that tended to be the day I was telephoned for work anyways which is good!). On Thursdays, I work from 7am to 7pm so yesterday (my birthday) was a very busy day indeedy.  My boss did buy me a cake and flowers and I arrived home to a gorgeous meal, a bottle of wine chilling and a BEAUTIFUL diamond eternity ring from my husband... gotta love that ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for the jb. Boo for the long hours. Thank goodness for your lovely boys xxxx

    ReplyDelete